Buying goods and services on the Internet, the consumer enters into a distance contract with the seller. Every client has the right to refuse such an agreement.
According to the rules of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Latvia No. 255 “Rules on distance agreement”, the buyer can refuse to purchase and return the goods within 14 days after the date of delivery, without giving a reason.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you need to unequivocally inform us – SIA BELAMEKS, the legal address of ul. Rīga, Abrenes iela 4a, LV-1050, phone number +371 22450001 – the intention to withdraw from the contract (for example, by e-mail). You can use the prepared form (download), but this is optional.
To meet the deadlines, it is enough to send such a notice before the expiration of the right of withdrawal.
If you cancel the remote contract, we will return all payments received to you, including delivery costs (except for additional costs incurred due to the fact that you did not choose the cheapest delivery option offered), without undue delay and within 14 days from the day we are informed of your decision.
Refunds will be made using the same means of payment that you used when you purchased, unless you explicitly requested that you do otherwise. In any case, you will not be charged any in connection with this return.
You need to send the goods back without undue delay, and in any case within 14 days from the day when you reported your intention to withdraw from the contract. All costs associated with sending goods to us are covered by the client.
You are responsible for reducing the value of the goods if the products are used for purposes other than to state their appearance, characteristics and principle of operation.
SIA BELAMEKS does not store copies of sales contracts.
The rules of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Latvia on the distance contract specify situations when a consumer cannot exercise the right of refusal, including:
– prices of goods or services depend on financial market fluctuations that the seller or service provider cannot control and which can occur during the period of the right of refusal;
– the product is manufactured in accordance with the instructions of the consumer and the product is uniquely personalized;
– the product deteriorates quickly or it expires soon;
– the consumer has opened the packaging of the goods that cannot be returned for reasons of health and safety (for example, compression stockings and tights, elastic bandages, kinesiological tapes, medical belts, patches);
– after delivery of the goods due to its features irreversibly mixed with other things.